Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Encourage Yourself"-Donald Lawerence




As many of you know I am a senior at Otterbein College and I am nearing graduation. Because of my intense course load this quarter, I have not been blogging as much as I would like. However, I am in my final week of class, finals are next week, and graduation is June 14, 2009. This morning this song continuously played in my head while I was completing an online (the class is so tough, he needs to give us the quizzes online) quiz for a difficult science class. Nevertheless, I have to be like David when Ziklag was overthrown and his two wives were taken captive Ahinoam and Abigail, I have to encourage myself in the lord my God (1 Samuel 30:1-6)


FRESH

No comments:

Truth Music Disclaimer

This personal weblog does not represent the views of the authors' employers, school, clients, nor vendors. Truth Music does not claim credit for any media content (i.e. videos, pictures etc) featured unless otherwise noted. All media content (i.e. videos, pictures etc) is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, or are depicted thereof, and do not wish to appear here, please contact us